"Love is the message and the message is love
From the streets to the mountains to the heavens above
Tell everybody what your dreaming of,
that love is the message and the message is love"
Peace, love and harmony, sharing exchanging and respect.
Just show the world that whether our differences are skin color, religion, culture, nationality or vision, we still have more similarities.
We will show the world that we can be together with respect for each other and that we are open for the good inside each individual. This was the base to organize an International and Multicultural festival in Foulain, France.
This goal has been realized in an unbelievable and unimaginable way. People from 35 different countries came together and created an atmosphere and ambience together, where none of the visitors had ever dreamed of before.
It was an unknown partnership of French institutions, volunteers from France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Hungary, Greece, the United Kingdom, Peru and Slovakia, guests from Texas, Iceland, Canada, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and many other countries.
Invites festival 2011Umong others the below special guests and artists were present:
• Hopi: Ruben Saufki, Ruben jr and Lorna Joseph
• Maya Guatemala, grandmother Elisabeth Aurojo and Nana Vilma
• Maya Colombia: Paco and Nasly Quiroga
• Dr. Masaru Emoto from Japan
• Dr. Carl Johan Calleman, (fridayafternoon the global meditation, connected with 500.000 people worldwide. So still it became Woodstock 3!)
• Grandmother Carola Esparza, Chili
• Roberto Lopez, Mexico
• Tatsuhiko Kimori, Japan
• And off course the worlddrum, on wednesday september 21st, connected to the 8000 Sacred Drums Ceremony - For the Healing of Mother Earth. Drumming for peace with thousands on other places worldwide. Via the Mountain at Fransje Bik, the drum is now Nova Scotia, Canada
• Gerardo from Chili, Diana from Colombia, Alexander van Breemen, gongmaster Dolph, Igor from Switzerland, and many others!
The Artists of the festival in 2011• Saffron Byass, a surprise from Engeland
• Geoffy Georg and the King Smo Band, high level reggae
• Anna Agren and Roel Dullaert, great!
• Ad Visser, great performance! With the brilliant guitareplay of Billy TK
• Red Fulka, Praful and dj Kareem, a swinging party
• Demi Messure, tough french rock with a smile to the accent
• Trio Erik Huele for easy listening
• El Loca del Loba, dance and flamenco
• Charllotte Karlsted and band, the closure of thursdaynight
• The amazing quality of Billy TK, personal taste (Lucas): a world leading guitarist!
• And the big musical hit, the Mister Gray Hat band. Great music and a beautifull finale.
Want to see more?In the newsletters you can find more impressions of the festival 2011.
Have you already seen the photo's on the Photo page? At the page videos you will find several links to videos that are publishes on internet.
For a true impression of the festival, order the festival DVD (€ 12,50 including oversea delivery) or the photobook with tekst (€ 10,00 including oversea delivery).